A new Money Minute inspired listener question and our drive to get our and your money right so we can stunt -- responsibly and within our budgets, of course -- on the haters! A This Week in Work update finds Rich delving even further into the seedy underworld of the professional dark side, also known as Middle Management.
- After our How Much You Need to Save Each Month to Retire With $1,000,000 blog equally excites and depresses folks on both the wrong and right side of 30, a listener on Twitter laments: Who at age 23 has $415 of excess money?!? Well, we're glad you asked because we have the answer for how you can make more, save more, or both.
- How the Average American Spends Their Paycheck and one easy change you can make this week that can save you hundreds as early as next month.
- Tips for finding your personal financial motivation and defining your why informed our thoughts on the new Census report on US median household net worth: White: $132k Asian: $112k Hispanic: $13k Black: $9k
- Let's learn to Research Refinancing Your Car 101
This Week In Work
- If you want to go hungry, just promote to Management???
- Those unspoken job roles and responsibilities that come with promotions that no one tells you about.
- Life Hacks and Pro Tips for 'Keeping It Real' at work so you can go viral on Friday without being fired by Monday.
New blog post: How Much Home, Car, and Debt You Can Afford on a 30, 50, and $100,000 Salary