Now displaying: Page 1
Jun 19, 2017
The Money Minute
- A @PayBalances listener asks, "how would you change your budget if you had children?"
- We found that as of 2017, it costs up to $233,610 to raise a child from ages 0 to 17!
- We discuss how we would proactively adjust our personal finances when a little (HYPOTHETICAL!) bundle of joy is on the way:
- Start the 9-month clock and begin adjusting and testing our new family budget before the arrival of the baby.
- Review our insurance plans to make sure we have enough to care for everyone, not just ourselves.
- Why we would immediately start planning and saving for our child's college fund.
This Week In Work
- How to improve your online job searches and recruiter contacts on LinkedIn using Boolean search strings.
- Rich provides a step-by-step breakdown of how to use search strings to tailor your job search and improve your online job profile.
- We discuss how to network and navigate LinkedIn when a recruiter or company of interest visits your personal profile.
©Paychecks & Balances, LLC 2017